A journey through the ideas for my wedding and beyond...

Saturday 23 June 2012

Music collection...

MUSIC! I always get a mental block when someone asks me what is your favourite song? Errrrrr.......... I'm not the kind of person who bothers to keep up with the latest music trends and songs and tend to dwell in the past with classic rock, motown, rock and roll,  I have always been like that (just ask my h.t.b). However there has always been a song that has been our song, me and James, whenever I hear it I think of him. This is Everlong by the Foo Fighters, its the song that makes me sad when I'm not with him and makes me happy when I am. It became our song when he was going away to university for his first year and we had never spent a day apart from meeting each other so it was a big deal. I don't think it's suitable for a first dance song, but we got the idea from watching Friends (inspiration from weird places lol) when we heard the song playing when Monica and Chandler were getting married playing in the background. So I think that is what we are going to do!


I think we should do something like this..... (sorry the video quality is rubbish but its the best one I could find!)


I'm really not sure what first dance song we should have... it's difficult because Everlong is our song to find something else that you love as much will be hard, and not be too depressing and also have relevant lyrics. I think it is best for us to both write down songs that we like or think are relevant and then choose....


So here it goes....


Faithfully - Journey
Open Arms - Journey
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Baby, it's fact - Hellogoodbye
Somebody to love - Queen
Who loves you - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons


(Mental block, that's all I can think of at the moment but will update soon!)


What songs do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment