A journey through the ideas for my wedding and beyond...

Saturday 23 June 2012

Decorations....

One theme I like is the outside folk/hippy look but knowing this english weather it would pour down on the day. Here are some ideas of what I like that I have been collecting....














I like the mix and match look where it looks like items have been collected over the years and makes it look personal to you. We have a predicament though, James doesn't like clutter and mess whereas I can't get enough of it, if I like things I have to have all of them, but in a stylish way. We are going to try and do alot of the things ourselves, like making the table decorations because I don't want to pay out for someone else to do it when I can do it myself and that way it is personal to us.  I always find homemade things are better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment